Before filing and registering for the online complaints, one needs to understand:
What is the complaint?
An expression of dissatisfaction made to an organization related to its products or services or complaints handling process itself, where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected and restoring it.
Why do customers complain?
• Their expectations have not been met!
• To release their anger
• To help improve the service
• Most importantly the concerns for others who also use the services and companies.
Most common online complaints are against
• Wrong Information
• Poor customer service
• Lack of adequate information
• Unresponsiveness of service provider
What is the benefit of redirecting a complaint?
• Free direct communication from the customers about service failures, competitors offerings etc, without the added cost of conducting a survey.
What an online complaint offers?
• Increase customer support
• Build long-term relationships against the believed services and to take a call to action to the complaints that are welcomed and addressed.
Customer needs in filing online complaints PissedConsumer
Needs relating to the complaints
• Needs relating to the complaints
• To have their concerns dealt with quickly, fairly, and properly
• To be given what they have denied and perhaps an apology
• To have action taken to rectify a problem and address a concern
Need as an individual
• To be heard
• To be understood
• To be respected
Further, if one, as a consumer has any grievances about the quality of a brand, product, or service, one can file an online consumer complaint and seek redress. Different types of complaints can be filed depending on the specific issue by visiting the concerned consumer court and submitting the necessary document.With this,one can register for online consumer complaints through the following steps:
The government runs a portal mostly related to the query of Consumer Online Resource and complaints.It is taken in the form of grievance redressal system run by the Consumer Co-ordination Council and supported by the Department of Consumer Affairs in certain countries, it has been mostly observed in the countries, where population is maximum and high.